Finally...My New Room!

I'm so excited to share my new room with all of you! I arrived at our new apartment on Friday and have been busy decorating ever since.  Here's the reveal!



My new Made By Girl print (:


My homemade calender over my desk.  I like to see my schedule and homework big so I remember everything I need to do!  Tutorial on how is here (:

Desk area with my gum ball jar inspired by Juicy Couture's displays.  You can see them in my dorm room from last year, also!

More of my apartment to come later this week!

Love and Decorating My New Bedroom,

13 comments

  1. So feminine and fun!:D What a chic space.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! For a college apartment, that's gorgeous! Most students just pull together whatever they can find! Makes me wanna be back in college : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your personal touches make the room really YOURS! Great job:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty comforter-love how you did your cork board-one for each day-I need that in my house to keep things organized!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! I still love your cute calendar system. :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your new room, the colors are amazing!
    I am a new follower from New Friend Friday, so glad to have found your blog! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Eloise
    Mommy2TwoGirls
    http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! This came together great!!!

    Just popping by to say hello from New Friend Friday at The Girl Creative. :)

    Jessica
    http://craftily-ever-after.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks great. I bet your little girl loves it. You are so lucky to get into all that girly decor.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty room! Thanks SO much for joining in on Thrilling Thursdays @ Paisley Passions. I love to see the creative talent of other fellow bloggers. Hope you to see you again soon :)
    ~Lori S.
    Thrilling Thursdays @Paisley Passions

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top