December's Almost Here!

...And you know what that means?! Just stopping in for a minute to say...




It's that time again- if you'd like to sponsor Michaela Noelle Designs, I'd love to have you! Check out my Sponsor page for more information. With the Christmas Cheer link party in our near future, we're expecting lots of new visitors, which means lots of traffic for sponsors!


Email me at michaelawarner90@gmail.com for the 411 (:


Alright, off to craft my life away. Time to prepare for the Christmas Craft link up on Tuesday!
Love,
Photobucket

5 comments

  1. you have indeed such a lovely blog, adore your postings and layout design! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a brand new follower to your beautiful blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layout colors, design, and blog in general! I admire you going off to college and making yourself into a hit in the blog world! I love reading your posts daily and look forward to many more! I just recently started my very own blog and would love for you to stop by! just go to http://comeonnicole88.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top