{Fashion} Skirt & Bows







Blouse: Loehmans
Skirt: Abercrombie & Fitch {I know...seriously. I found this in my drawer from senior year of high school!!}
Belt: J. Crew outlet
Shoes: Seychelles brand {got mine on sale for $49!}
Gold Bracelet: Franchesca's Collections
Turquoise Bangle: Stella & Dot


Yesterday was my mom's birthday, and we had the best time at our favorite winery near our house.  On Saturday I took her shopping so she could pick out her birthday gifts :)  We happened into this little shoe boutique and found some really cute pairs of shoes. My mom got a pair of sparkly sandals and I, of course, found these flats with bows. SOLD. I love shoes....and I adore bows, so these were a seriously awesome find. They were also on sale, which was the icing on the cake!  Don'tcha just get giddy over a good sale?? In addition, my mom picked out some new cute Anthropologie dish towels and oven mitts. Sometimes patterned and colorful kitchen essentials are just so much fun.


Here are a few shots from the day...


Oh, I'm happy to report that I have acquired a taste for Rose Sparkling Wine.  I've never really liked wine before, but decided to do some tasting at the winery, and who knew?! I loved it. What's your favorite wine?  Hope you had a great weekend.


Happy Monday!
Love,
Photobucket

15 comments

  1. The shoes are absolutely darling. And it sounds like quite a fun day with your Mom. My favourite wines are any pinot noir, blanc, or gris from either australia, argentina, or the okanogan. Sparkling wine is delish!

    Silver from A Silver Snapshot
    http://starthinker-silverbarter.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Michaela!
    Your shoes go very well with this blouse and this skirt it is a very attractive look!

    My favorite wine is le Sancerre, It is a very sophisticated, sweet and delicious wine with fois gras. And I do not like the wine I either usually and I know it is the shame for a French ;)

    I start my blog today if you want to see it go there: http://somewhereinprovence.blogspot.fr/

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shoes!! Glad you had fun with your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think being able to make something old new again is fantastic! That skirt with the skinny belt is totally trendy again. Love it!

    You are just the cutest thing ever. Keep on smiling girlie.


    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit! And, Happy Birthday to your mom!! What a fun way to spend the day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are SO cute and those shoes are to die for! love your entire outfit :-)

    happy birthday to your mama!!! you and your mom are gorgeous! :-)

    rose sparkline wine YES! i love that! my favs would have to be a white zinfindel or a pinot grigio. I am a HUGE fan of sweet wines as opposed to dry, red wines!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute outfit michaela! and those shoes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those shoes! And it looks like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I absolutely love a good sale, too!!! Your shoes are adorable. Love that they are neutral (go with anything) and you can just never say no to bows :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this look! What an adorable blouse!

    I would have to say my favorite wine is anything sweet! I love Riesling, White Zinfandel and Moscatos the best. Rose sparkling wine sounds awesome!

    New follower!

    The Pretty Pinhead

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have such lovely hair ... i wish i could have mine looking as nice but this awful, dreary English leaves it in nothing but a ball of frizz booooo .... Chrissi x

    www.christianaholt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so beautiful and natural in front of the camera! I posted an outfit post today but I turned out a little awkward, luckily an adorable golden retriever came and saved me! I love your new shoes..they look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Y'all look so much alike! And are both stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just recently gave that same skirt to Goodwill! Now I'm wishing I had kept it. It had been buried in my drawer for waaayyy too long lol.

    ReplyDelete
  15. cutie pie!! and love your new wall color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top