She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not: Twine and Parchment

You know how sometimes you meet people who are so similar to yourself it's scary? That's how I feel about my sweet {real life} friend, Cassie. We met two years ago in Seattle in design school, and although we're not in the same state currently, I still consider her one of my best friends. Cassie is one of the most creative, crafty and kind girls I know-- and lucky for you, she just started a blog, Twine and Parchment.
Today I'm introducing her to my awesome readers by letting her dish on her loves and love-me-nots of the week. I simply adore her "Fall" edition!
***


Hello lovelies! I'm Cassie. I have a new little blog called twine and parchment. Michaela is one of my dear friends. Her sweet heart, gentle demeanor, and fabulous taste are just a few of the things I adore about this beautiful young woman. I am so very blessed by her, and feel honored to share a little about myself!
1. Voluspa's French Cade Lavender candle. This has been burning in our home for about the past week and I am in love. I am a long time Voluspa candle lover, and this might be my all time favorite. The glass jar is lovely, and this particular candle will burn for 100 hours. So burn away.
2. Fall baking. There are so many wonderful goodies to make this time of year. One of my current favorites is this Homemade Autumn Granola.

3. Open kitchen shelving. Especially if you have simple, white dishes to show off. I love this one with the rustic wooden shelves.
4. Pumpkin Patches! We had a wonderful time this past weekend visiting a local pumpkin farm.

5. Autumn party hosting. I am especially excited this year for our first "Friendsgiving." Planning is already in full swing!

6. My goldendoodle puppy, Summer. Even though she is getting way to big.

1. Rain. We have enjoyed almost 3 months of uninterrupted sunshine. Now our Seattle weather is back in full force this week. I am now prepared to say goodbye to the sun for the next 4 months.
2. Tacky Halloween decorations. No offense to any Halloween fans. Don't get me wrong, some decorations can be rather cute and I love to dress up. I just don't find spiderwebs and ghouls pleasant to look at.
***

I'm with you on the cheesy Halloween decor! How cute is their puppy, Summer? I think Hope and Summer would make great friends:)

Go say hello to Cassie and check out all of her creative DIY projects, home decor, and interior design inspiration at Twine and Parchment.  You'll love her- promise.
What are YOU loving this week?
Love,
Photobucket

6 comments

  1. Haha, I totally agree with you Cassie. Tackly decorations are totally not cool. There are so many ways to decorate beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving my new nails, having family at home, the pretty leaves on the floor oh and my homemade pumpkin spiced lattes ... oh maybe I should do a post for them !!!!!!!

    Your doggie is way too adorable ... I want a kitty but i am not allowed apparently my other half is allergic ... I think that is a lame excuse ... more along the lines of 'that kitten will get more attention than me !' hahahaha might just be true !!

    Love Chrissi xo

    www.christianaholt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope and Summer would def be best buddies! :)

    I'm loving:
    -how God answers prayers
    -the color blue
    -music
    -the cool fall air

    xo!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love fall baking too. I can't wait to go apple picking and make some yummy tarts. I'm also hoping to go to a corn maze/pumpkin patch soon. Can't wait. Here's to fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish that our corn maze still had pumpkins! Haha!! Love that sweet puppy face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to your friend Cassie for starting her blog! The granola looks yummy. I'll be popping over for her recipe. How cute is her golde doodle! I love the doodles. We have a labradoodle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top