New Friends

Happy weekend, friends! I'm so excited to introduce you to more sponsors this weekend. Take a peek and say hello!
***
Founder of Anastasia Marie, a stationery + design studio that celebrates the handcrafted world of paper. I discovered that I was crazy about paper after I made my first set of Valentines for my friends back in middle school. Seeing that people actually liked receiving handmade cards, even if they were cut from old candy boxes, boosted that love. It soon grew into an obsession for all things that paired well with paper, pencils and tape included. 


***

Hi Everyone! I’m always happy to appear on Michaela’s blog, since she is just the sweetest girl - what a talent and eye she has. If we haven’t met, my name is Stephanie and I write a blog over at stephaniesterjovski.com. I also own an on-line print shop, where I sell my original designs, and are also now being sold in boutiques in both America and Canada. I’ve also started offering custom design prints, where you & I work together to create the perfect piece for you, or someone you’d like to gift it to. Nothing makes me happier than to get an e-mail, tweet etc. of one of my prints in someone’s home! I mean, it really just gets me giddy. I love the quote, “what you do everyday matters more than what you do once in a while” and every day I try to make the effort to be a blessing to someone else, even if it’s just a small thing like making them smile. What I love most about what I do is being able to inspire others, whether it is on my blog or through the prints I sell, I get so much fulfillment out of it. I love getting a comment or e-mail telling me I have lifted someone’s spirit, or inspired them in some way, it literally brings the biggest smile to my face. So glad I can introduce myself to Michaela’s lovely readers, hop on over to my links to find out more:

SHOP | BLOG
***

I'm Amy, an aspiring designer who is crazy about interiors and beautiful colours. I've just graduated from my architecture studies and am pouring my attention into interior design whilst redecorating our little old house into a bright, light, colourful abode. Come have a peek at Five Kinds of Happy- I'd love to meet you!

BLOG

***


Hey y'all, I'm Alisha from the great state of Texas, and my little corner of the interwebs is over at Alisha & Brandon. Here I blog about everything from being anewlywed to my husband, my faith, adventures of building our new home, to my photography and travels, and everything in between. I'm obsessed with pumpkin spiced lattes, finding great bathroom accessories, and I love a good sarcastic comment. C'mon over and say hi! I love meeting new friends.

BLOG***

Have a great weekend! What do you have planned? I'll be going to a beautiful bridal shower that I can't wait to share about in the coming weeks.  Follow me on instagram to see some pictures throughout the day!

Also, don't forget to be working on your Christmas Vignette {any Christmas decor!} and your Holiday Apparel {outfit posts, hair styles, accessories, dream wardrobes, etc} to link up next week for our Christmas Cheer link parties.

See you Monday!
Love,
Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top