August Sponsors to Love

Today I'm sharing two of my wonderful and talented sponsors with you! Enjoy meeting these beautiful ladies below...
***


Hey y'all, I'm Caitlin from over at I'm a Transplant From California! I'm a Southern California girl who made the move to a tiny town in New Hampshire four years ago and never looked back. I blog about small town life, DIY, crafting, photography, and whatever else strikes my fancy that day! I run a small photography business as well as being a full time EMT and volunteer firefighter, and love every adrenaline filled minute of my days! Stop on by and have a visit (I'll bring the lemonade)!


***


My name is Brittany and my passion is design. I am a curator of lovely things, designer of beautiful blogs, follower of Jesus.

She Loves:
Any kind of black tea, but when pressed for a favourite, answers cream earl grey.
Art, but holds a special place in her heart for acrylics & watercolours, her favourite mediums.
All shades of nail polish, but especially the turquoise & mint family.
Design, whether it's interior, graphic, or product, it's all fascinating to her.
Books and reading them by warm fires, usually a good Agatha Christie mystery.
Her old university, Ryerson, where she received her BFA.
The 'motherland', Scotland, where all her family hails from.
And of course, her wonderful family & friends, whom she loves dearly.

***

Be sure to take a peek at these lovelies and then enjoy your weekend! 
xoxo
Photobucket
PS. If you'd like to advertise your blog or business on Michaela Noelle Designs, please email hello@michaelanoelledesigns (dot) com to get in touch about advertising rates and packages!

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top