September Sponsors to Love

Hi friends! I hope you're enjoying your weekends so far on this Saturday morning. I'm popping in to show off two of my favorite ladies. These gals are not only stunningly beautiful, they're also extremely talented and have such big hearts for people. Read on and go say hello!
***



Hi there! I’m Paige, the founder of Kindred OAK, and designer of OAK clothing. I am also the wife to a soon-to-be med. student and momma to a toddler. Needless to say, things get a little crazy around our house from time to time. Kindred OAK is a great place for mommas to spoil their babes, as well as themselves, with comfortable, trendy, one-of-a-kind clothing. We also have a great selection of women’s clothing, appealing to those of you wishing to find a new store to transition from your “high school look”, but not quite ready to dress like your mother. ;)
My clothing line, OAK is all designed and handmade by me, and mostly inspired by my little babe, Nixon. This little shop has been an unexpected blessing, and I continue to fall more and more in love with my passion each day that it carries on.  Be sure to follow along with me on Instagram to see “behind the scenes” of this little journey of mine!


Use code Michaela15 at checkout for 15% off your order! {Pssst--Michaela here! There are so many cute things right now. I love this dress, this scarf and this top.}

WEBSITE | INSTAGRAM

***


Well, hi there! My name is Nicole and I’m a wedding and portrait photographer based in Northern California. I am absolutely in love with my hubby, Jeff and our fur baby Turbo. In my spare time you can find me redecorating my home, thrifting for a good quilt, reading any book by Jodi Picoult or sipping on grande green tea lemonades from Starbucks. I’m also really into sun flares and yummy candles. If you like those things too, we should probably be friends and if not..we can discuss why you should over coffee ;)

WEBSITE | BLOG

***

A cute new boutique and a photographer?! These are ladies I want to be friends with :)  

I'm now accepting sponsors for October! If you'd like to promote your blog or business, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns(dot)com to inquire about packages and pricing.

Go enjoy your weekend!
xoxo
Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top