Joy Filled Home: Instagram Challenge Announcement!

Happy Friday! I can hardly believe my birthday is next Friday, which is also the first day of November. It's mind blowing! How are we already into the final months of 2013?! 

My dear friend Nicole, from Bloom, and I have been so excited to finally announce this Instagram challenge we've been planning for the last few weeks. Since I am smitten with everything "home" related, and November is a month where we truly remember to reflect on our blessings, many of which begin at home, we created this 30 day Instagram challenge. We're calling it the Joy Filled Home Challenge and we'd LOVE for you to join us!

Below are the prompts for each day in November. November 1st (my birthday!), we'll kick off with posting a picture of your favorite room in your house. Be sure to read through each of the prompts before you start taking pictures each day, so you can really think about what you want to capture :)



Be sure to use the hashtag #JOYFILLEDHOMECHALLENGE and tag Nicole and I in your post so we can go through all the pictures! We really can't wait to see all the photos of where you call "home" and really use this month intentionally to focus on everything God has blessed us with. So, if your house is big or small, finished or completely in the middle of projects, rented or owned, house or apartment (or even a dorm room!), we hope you'll join in the fun.

Feel free to spread the word about this challenge! We made the image below for you to put on your blogs or instagrams:
Follow us on instagram:

Comment below and let us know if you're in!
Happy weekend!
xoxo
Photobucket

17 comments

  1. I love this idea. I can't wait to see all of the posts. Happy almost birthday, and November. My oh my does time fly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea! It's going to ge fun seeing what everyone posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This a lovely idea! Looking forward to participating :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds so fun! I can't wait to join in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun idea! I love having prompts for IG posts. Even though I've moved out of my cute apartment and am back home, I will definitely try and participate :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this idea! I told Nicole I just hope I can keep up...me and schedules lately don't mix well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My birtday is also November 1! I knew I liked you! I love this idea. I will share on my own blog as well... lets see if we can get this going strong! Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cant wait to do this challenge! I also posted about it on my Instagram and blog so others could come along. I am new to the blogging world and I would love for you and others to follow me! http://sincerelymrslo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm totally excited for this! Now hopefully I can stick with it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! I am so in! I've got daily reminders set on my hone so I don't forget :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds fun! Can't wait to check out everyone's special spaces and to share mine too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what are you doing for your birthday?!? i'm going to be in San Diego all this week but secretly wishing it was SF.....which, has been officially added to my flight tracker. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top