Business Announcement Cards




*photos by Michaela Noelle Designs


When you start a new business, it's important to get your name out there, and doing it in style is even better! After launching my website and design business, I thought it would be a great idea to send out cute snail mail to some local realtors, friends, and local business and shop I know of in my area. What better way to spread the word about my design services, right?! 

Enter Minted, my favorite online resource for pretty holiday cards, stationary, announcements and party signage/banners! I found this adorable moving announcement in my business colors, and the kind people at Minted let me customize it for a business announcement! I made a collage of some of my work for the back of the card, that way people can get a feel for my style as soon as they open it up. To say I'm pleased with these announcements would be an understatement :)  No snail mail is complete without a little washi tape in a coordinating color and a beautiful return address stamp. Love love love. These babies are going out in the mail today and I just can't wait!


Have a lovely Monday! Come back tomorrow for my trip to the South's recap!
xoxo
Photobucket

PS. If you're in the wedding industry based in San Francisco Bay Area, you're going to want to sign up for The Lab Event! I'll be there with some of my favorite bloggers and wedding industry friends. Would love to meet you! Buy your tickets HERE.

6 comments

  1. SO cute! I just ordered my Minted Christmas cards : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fantastic! I used Mint a few years ago for Christmas cards and everyone raved about them. The quality of their paper and designs cannot be beat! Such a great idea to have them do Business Cards as well!

    Rachel
    www.pinkflamingostyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous and I love the return address stamp too!

    xoxo
    Stacey
    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look so great! Love the washi tape, such a cute touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazing!! Absolutely love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Michaela! Who wouldn't hire you with these? They're perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top