Join Us: Holiday Cheer Link Parties 2013


It's almost that time of year again! That's right; it's time for our 3rd annual Holiday Cheer in the Blogosphere link parties! I can't wait to link up with some of my favorite ladies and gather some serious Christmas inspiration. One of the many reasons I love blogging is because of the awesome women I've met who share a passion for the home and style, so hosting these link parties is a wonderful way to meet other like-minded bloggers, show off your holiday decor and glean some creative inspiration along the way, too!

Here's the schedule and hosts:
December 4th: Merry Mantle with Ten June & Our Fifth House {Show us your holiday mantle OR faux mantle!}
December 10th: Holiday Craft with Hi Sugarplum and me! {For the DIY lover, show us anything you crafted up for the season.}
December 12th: O Christmas Tree with Honey We're Home & A Thoughtful Place {We want to see your Christmas Tree!}
December 18th: Recipe or Cocktail with The Lovely Cupboard & Schue Love {Got a favorite food, dessert or cocktail for the holidays? We want to indulge, so do share!}

So, who's in?! Please join us by linking up with one of the hosts for the day {if you link up on one host's blog, it will show up on both} and feel free to share the link parties with your readers on your blog using the graphic below, or this one:

Can't wait to party with all of you! Come back later today to see my Thanksgiving outfit plans.
xoxo
Photobucket
PS. Thanks to Brittany Douglas for creating our ADORABLE graphics for the link parties this year!! She's super talented-- if you need a new blog design, she's your girl!


3 comments

  1. Yay!!! I seriously almost text you to ask if you were doing a link party this year because I was really really hoping you were! Excited to participate our first "official" Christmas here in the house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I'll def be joining in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun idea but I'm going to have join in late as we only move in on the 13th… Yay! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top