Striped Sweater & Gift Idea for Babies!







On MICHAELA | Jeans: Nordstrom (similar); Sweater: Macy's (similar); Boots: Steve Madden
On EMORY | Personalized Leggings: Jennifer Ann, Sweater

One of the days I was in Louisiana visiting Megan, we went out to a cute field and I took their family Christmas card pictures. I'm no photographer, but I tried :) I just couldn't get over the cuteness! I also snuck a few pictures with the babe, of course (who, by the way, has the cutest clothes and bows ever). Can I just say, I can't wait to have kids?! And I'm so blessed that so many of my friends already have babies. Hopefully I'll be well prepared for that day because of all my friend's kiddos :)

How cute are the personalized leggings I got for Emory?! They say her name all over them...I mean, seriously. I feel like it's the most unique idea ever! Jennifer is the sweetest and most talented lady, so if you have any littles in your life, these make the perfect gift. They're definitely my go-to gift when it comes to my friend's babies!

Hope you have a wonderful day, and don't forget to check out my first post from today over at The Inspired Room!
xoxo
Photobucket

5 comments

  1. Love the personalized leggings! Such a cute idea..she's a doll anyways though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her little leggings! They are so cute!

    You look cute too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personalized leggings? Are you kidding me? That is ADORABLE! Clearly, I need to have another baby to utilize all that cuteness. #exceptimactuallydone ;)

    I think the pics are great. And one day, in God's timing, I think you'll be an amazing mother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those leggings are amazing! How cute. And your outfit is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cutest pictures ever!! You are gonna make the best mom! And I love love love the leggings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top