Friday Finds No. 9


Hey there! Friday is here yet again (hooray!!) We are going up to Northern Michigan to go wine tasting with some of our friends. I'm so excited to see the beautiful landscape up there. It's always gorgeous-- and has some of the best wineries! What are you doing this weekend?

Today I'm sharing a few of my favorite SALE finds from this week...

1. West Elm is having a huge sale! 20% off bedding, media storage, office storage, furniture and more! I LOVE this white duvet cover...and it's 20% off! I just used it in a client's home and it's beautiful!

2. Serena & Lily (my fave fave fave!!) is having a 20% off bedding. And it's BEAUTIFUL, guys! Use code FRESH at checkout for the discount. There are few things I spend good money on and sheets and duvets are one of them, because sleeping should be luxurious :) This is my bedding and I absolutely love it.



Here are a few more favorites:



Don't forget about the sheets!!




3. Nordstrom's new sale items are OFF the hook. Here are some of my favorite picks!




4. Lulu & Georgia, one of my go-to's for home decor, is having a big savings sale!! Shop my favorite items:



*Get 15% off $100+, Get 20% off $250+, Get 25% off $500 with codes SPRUCEUP15, SPRUCEUP20, SPRUCEUP25 (respectively). Let me know if you have questions :)

I think that does it. Have a wonderful weekend! Be sure to follow along with me on Instagram for some pictures of our weekend trip! 

Happy Weekend!!
xoxo
Photobucket

3 comments

  1. I love both bedding picks! I have a PB gift card... just might have to use it on that pretty West Elm duvet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all of these bedroom picks! We need to spruce ours up with some more colors!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reminder- I need to source out some bedding for a client and both of those are right up her alley!! Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top