Friday Finds: One Kings Lane & Dress Sale!




Happy Friday! I'm here with my favorite finds for the week...shall we?!


1. I can't even contain how excited I am for Serena & Lily to be holding a sale on One Kings Lane this week!

 As you've heard me mention a time or two (or a hundred), this is one of my very favorite stores to shop for design clients. They have a steeper price point, because their quality of product allows it. With some of the most beautiful items, fabrics and color combinations, as well as the best customer service, it's no wonder why I love S&L so much!

Shop all my favorite items below! Some are up to 50% off their normal price when you purchase through One Kings Lane:





2. Ruche is my new clothing store obsession. We're going to Florida in 2 weeks and I'm SO ready to wear some dresses! I want to get one new maxi dress for the trip, so here are all the dresses I'm trying to decide between. Clearly I have some options to weed through ;)  Get 25% off all dresses with code 
SPECIAL25 at checkout. Sale ends tonight!!

SHOP HERE.




3. Be sure to check out Sheaffer's dining room reveal. The beautiful rug, the Candice Olsen Alice Rug, I helped her choose for the room is in the space and it's oh so pretty!




That's all for this Friday! What are your plans for the weekend? We are painting my apartment bathroom! Should be a ball of fun ;)

Happy FRIDAY & happy Spring!!
xoxo
Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top