Summer Essentials: Dresses

DETAILS | shirtdress / striped maxi (this is the same dress in solid) / chambray dress / short striped dress / floral maxi / cami white dress / kimono dress / peach dress / stripe / little black dressembroidered dress /

Last week I showed you some of my favorite tees and tanks for summer, so this week I'm back giving you some of the cutest summer dresses. A few are splurges (think of them as good investments!) and some are major steels, like this one. As you know, I'm much more of a dress gal myself. I don't love shorts (but when I do wear them, I wear this style!) so usually you can find me in a casual, day dress. They're easy to throw on and you look very put together with little effort.

Shop my faves below:




Do you have a go-to place to shop for dresses? Do share!

Happy Tuesday!
xoxo

Photobucket

1 comment

  1. Loving all of these dresses! They're so cute for summer!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top