Apartment Update: Bedroom Rug




When you live in an apartment, you get a lot of unwanted finishes, like laminate countertops, weird appliances, terrible light fixtures, and carpet. I've been trying to find a soft, pretty rug to help lighten up my bedroom and cover up a portion of the carpet, and I finally found it! Meet the Isaiah Rug from Lulu & Georgia

It's a super soft rug with grays, blues, and neutrals-- the perfect palette for my bedroom, which is also comprised of a blue/gray headboard, gray drapes, a gray duvet, and pops of berry colored accents. I think it's an eclectic, yet polished look for my bedroom. And the fact that it's incredibly soft makes me feet extra happy in the morning!



DETAILS | Rug, Shoes, Bench (similar), Pillows, Duvet, Curtains

I think it really works! I love how the duvet cover is a bit bolder with a larger-scale, graphic pattern and the L&G rug is a softer, more feminine and subtle design. What do you think?!

Happy Wednesday!
xoxo
Photobucket

6 comments

  1. Beautiful! Which size rug is this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors in this rug! Really soothing and pretty- perfect for a bedroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. That rug is gorgeous! I love that it has such a subtle design to it!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love your bedding too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you get your sheets?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top