Friday Finds: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Finds


As you may know, this today starts the Nordstrom Anniversary sale for cardholders. It will be open to the public next week. But until then, cardholders-- get to shopping, as these deals won't last long! And  to everyone else, you can look at what you want to buy for next week. Here are some of my favorite picks from the sale. I can't wait to get my hands on these cute booties for Fall. This is usually where I get all my fall shopping done and out of the way!



What are your favorite finds? Hope you all have a great weekend! We're driving down to Kansas City this weekend for one of my best friend's weddings. We've known each other since the first day of 9th grade, so this is a special one. Be sure to follow along on Instagram for happenings.

Happy Friday!
xoxo
Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top