The Best 4th of July Sales!


This is a big sale weekend! Below are all my favorite finds this week.


Anthropologie: 20% off sale styles (they just added fresh cuts!)
CODE: SALEAWAY

Adore this top:

Banana Republic: 30% off regular- priced items and an additional 50% off sale items

CODE: BRTHIRTY (30% off regular- priced items)
CODE: BRGOBIG (additional 50% off sale items)

BaubleBar: take 30% off sitewide
CODE: RSJULY

Lulu & Georgia: 15% off $250, 20% off $500, 25% off $1000

CODE: SOSWEET15 (15% off $250)
CODE: SOSWEET20 (20% off $500)
CODE: SOSWEET25 (25% off $1000)

I can't wait for my new Isaiah Rug to be delivered next week!

Target: buy one, get one 50% off on all apparel, shoes, and accessories. get an additional 10% off when you use code at checkout.
CODE: JULY

J.Crew: 40% off sale styles
CODE: LONGWEEKEND

The only shorts I wear are these Chino shorts. On sale for a steal!

J.Crew Factory: 50% off everything. Prices as marked. Extra 20% off at checkout with code.
CODE: HOTSALE

I got this pineapple tee a few weeks ago-- what's not to love?! Gold. Pineapples. So soft. Sold! ;)




Nordstrom: New deals under $100! (The anniversary sale is on its way next week-- stay tuned!!)

Serena & Lily: Free Shipping on everything!
CODE: STOCKUP

Wisteria: 20% off everything.
CODE: STARSANDSTRIPES

One of my all-time favorite mirrors! Obsessed with the quatrefoil. SHOP here.

LOFT: 50% off everything
CODE: GOFOURTH

I love this tank I got a few weeks ago. And now it's on sale!!

Here are some of my favorites from all the sales:




Enjoy your weekend celebrating with friends and family!!
xoxo

Photobucket

1 comment

  1. I am obsessed with pineapples at the minute, so naturally I LOVE your top!!! I'm also loving all the blue and white patterns; they totally remind me of holidays in France!
    Beth
    Beth Mac Designs
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top