Friday Finds: Warm Clothes for Cold Temps


Friday is here again! It's felt like a bit of a long week, hasn't it? The weather has gotten much colder here in Michigan. I may have even put my tree up this week, while listening to Christmas tunes ;) I've rounded up some of the best sales for you! Enjoy...


1. J.Crew is offering 25% off your purchase with code SHOPTOIT

This sweater is my new obsession! It comes in two colors.



Shop all my favorite looks:







2. Now if you really want a deal, look no further than J.Crew Factory! Up to 60% off on EVERYTHING! Prices as marked. I'm in love with this pullover sweatshirt with sequins.

Shop my faves:





3. Nordstrom's fall clearance sale is still going! You might want to scoop up some Christmas presents early for your guy. The men's sale section is on point :) I'm loving these jeans:



This jacket is really nice for winter, too!

I also love these booties for women. They're Toms!



Last but not least, this fleece wrap cardi is a crowd favorite. Everyone who has them loves them! On sale for under $40!



4. Anthropologie is giving us 20% off of their full-price home decor with code GUESTPREP

Want it to smell like cookies are baking all the time?! (Who doesn't?) This oatmeal cookie candle will do the trick. I just got it and LOVE it! 

Shop my favorites: 




Hope you all enjoy your weekend!

xoxo


Photobucket

1 comment

  1. I love the print of that sweater! It's so pretty!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top