Valentine's Day Gifts for Him




My love language is two fold. First, I think I fall in the category of words of affirmation (but specifically in the form of hand written notes!) And then second is gifts. Both giving and receiving. After reading the 5 Love Languages book, I realized that you typically give love to others in the way you'd want to receive it. That makes total sense to me, because I just love giving people gifts and writing hand written notes :)

This brings me to Valentine's Day this weekend. I love finding fun things that McCann would like. Today I went to World Market scouring the shelves for a beer that he would love. (Funny, since I know nothing about beer, so we'll see how he likes it!) We're going to dinner together and just exchanging a small gift. The beer plus his favorite coffee beans will be my gift to him-- he's a huge coffee drinker.

In case you need some gift ideas for your guy, I've rounded some up for you!




What are you getting the guys in your life?

xoxo

Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top