Fashion: Coral Lace Dress



It's been a crazy world of weddings over here! As you know, I'm getting married in September, but you may not know my younger brother is getting married on FRIDAY! I'm so excited! Last weekend was my soon to be sister-in-law's bridal shower and we had the best time. It was at a beautiful country club golf course, so I decided to Rent the Runway for the first time!!

Have you heard of RTR? You just head to the website, search for a dress you love for your occasion and then you get to rent the dress for a fraction of the retail price! This dress retails for $328 but you can rent it for $50. I call that a good deal :)





DETAILSDress / Shoes / Bracelet / Clutch


We had such a fun day celebrating my brother's fiancé and I thought this was a great dress for the occasion! A sweet picture of my mom, Amy and I at the shower:

Be sure to try out Rent the Runway, I promise it's amazing! So easy and a great way to extend your wardrobe on the cheap. You can get $30 off your first order by clicking here!

Happy Tuesday!
xoxo


Photobucket

4 comments

  1. Pretty dress and dresses and that is such a neat idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wore that same dress to ny brother in laws rehearsal dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wore that same dress to ny brother in laws rehearsal dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The coral looks great with your neautral bag and shoes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top