Favorite Fall SALE Looks


I know it's summer (and I'm SO happy about that!) but Fall is just a few months away, so since the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is the BEST place to get your new fall clothes, I thought I'd put together my favorite autumn looks. Also, fall is my favorite season! Every single piece is on major sale. Woohoo!





TWO: striped dress / leather jacket / sandal
THREE: plaid tunic / watch /  bootie / cardigan


SWEATERS:


JACKETS:



SHIRTS:



BAGS:



ACCESSORIES AND SHOES:


This military jacket has me swooning all over the place. It's perfect in so many ways! Casual, effortless (isn't that all what we strive for?! ha), neutral...!


Though I've not been much of a plaid girl in the past, this year I'm branching out because my fiancé happens to love plaid! I can get on board I think:) Those booties pictured in look 3 are currently on their way to my front step. Can't wait! Will keep you posted on fit and style.

What are your fall must-haves?
xoxo

Photobucket



No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top