Our Fall Decor

gather sign

I'm excited to finally be sharing a few fall touches we have up in our home (#thebeelabode on instagram!) Last week I added this adorable wood sign to the entry way of our apartment, as this is the heart of our home. We always want it to be a place to Gather.

Here's our front porch, just a little bit dressed up for the season!
hello there doormat



When you enter our apartment, you go up a flight of stairs right away to get to the main living space. We have this nice ledge on the wall of stairs for my decor (kinda fun!) so I decorated it for Autumn with thanks to a few pumpkins from Trader Joes, candlesticks, and a little chalkboard sign.


 candle sticks


Our bookcase didn't change much-- just the addition of a mercury glass pumpkin and a new copper candle.


On the top of the shelf I put two dried roses my husband gave me while we were dating and one of our engagement pictures!
 bookends

While mums aren't my favorite flower, they sure are "fall" and cheap ;)


Cozy throws in our reading corner. Oh, and a new floor lamp for under $45!
 floor lamp


Gold leafed pumpkins on our dining buffet. You can learn how I made them here!


Just a little pumpkin on the coffee table + a yummy apple cider candle.

Our balcony is feeling the fall love, too!




That's all for now! Have you decorated for fall this year? I'm hoping to add some Thanksgiving touches soon enough as well. 

Have a wonderful Wednesday
xoxo

Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top