Friday Finds: 20% off Dresses & 40% off Sale

It's Friday, which means I'm here with some awesome sale finds!

 But first, while not on sale, these leggings are my new faves for the season. I wear leggings almost daily in the winter (sometimes layered on top of tights if it's super cold out...ha!) so I feel like I need to share these with you again. I'm thinking of getting them in maroon also.

Okay, onto the sale finds!


1. Sephora Insider Sale!
Rouge Members: 11/4-11/7
VIB Members: 11/11-11/14

They sell my all-time favorite mascara by Tarte here. It has no parabens and is made from clay.

2. Anthropologie: 20% off dresses + free shipping!
Code: WINWIN

This is a great time to get some dresses for the holiday parties coming up or family Christmas card pictures. Here are my favorite picks:



3. LOFT: 30% off accessories & shoes

4. Nordstrom: up to 40% off clearance sale

Lots of cute picks for fall and winter! Don't forget the men's section, too!




That's it for this week! Happy Friday, friends!
xoxo


Photobucket

2 comments

  1. What size would you recommend for a size 6 girl? Stick with small or size up? Thanks! Those are cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa! Sorry for my delay. I would go true to size, probably a medium!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top