December Goals & Friday Sale Finds


Happy DECEMBER! Once again, the year is flying by and I'm trying my best to savor each new season. Like I mentioned in the beginning of November, I'm here sharing my goals for the month with you to help motivate me and keep me on track. Here's a look back at November's goals:

November Goals:

- Make a yummy new soup/stew in the crockpot.  I made this stew this week and it was great!
- Go to Chicago together to shop and see some new sights. 
- Wake up early (I struggle with this!) to have tea + breakfast with McCann before he leaves for work. Oops! Still need to do this ;)
- Order prints from our wedding for our family.
- Order wedding prints & get frames for our gallery wall. We've been so busy this month, I haven't had time to get to this. Moving this task to January, after the holiday shuffle!
- Make at least one DIY decoration for our apartment for Thanksgiving.
- Spend a Saturday morning at a coffee shop together, like we did often while dating. We sort of did this, just on a Sunday, not Saturday!
- Have a wine & Skype night with my parents.
- Start finalizing dates & cities for The Bloom Workshop's 2017 schedule.

- Finish my new website up and get ready to launch it! Almost done!
- Take some progress photos of a few client's homes to share on the blog. Also need to schedule photographing a finished home!
- Bake something delicious to share for Thanksgiving. I made the mashed potatoes and green bean caserole! 
- Get our Christmas cards chosen & ordered!

Now for the new month ahead!

December Goals:

 - Get our tree up and decorate our little home. I can't wait to show you a peek!
- Take our trip to California to spend time with my parent's for Christmas! I can't wait to see my family and do a few fun things with them. We'll probably take my husband to "Christmas in the Park" in San Jose one day, since he's never been there. Always a fun memory!
- See the new Will Smith movie "Collateral Beauty"
- Get through all of my design consultations before Christmas + check in on my client's progress.
- Bake my grandma's sugar cookie recipe and use my Christmas cookie cutters.
- Order our stockings. I'm thinking of these that are on sale!
- Get all the final details together for The Bloom Workshop's 2017 schedule launch. We're almost there!!
- Make the egg caserole on Christmas morning that my mom always made for us. It's delicious! I'll try to share the recipe here.
- Get a wedding album made.
- Attend the Christmas Eve service at church.
- Continue through the She Reads Truth advent bible study.
- Really try to take a pause and remember what Christmas is truly about. Giving thanks for our Savior's birth.


What are YOUR December goals? Let's keep each other accountable :)

A few noteworthy sales for your weekend and gift shopping!

1. J.Crew: 30% off your purchase + FREE shipping with code SHOPGIFTS



Check out their gift guide here-- it's full of the best things!

2. J.Crew Factory: 50-60% off everything! No code needed. This scarf is SO cute!


3. Nordstrom Sale: Lots of great finds for winter. Be sure to check out their stocking stuffer gift guide-- so many fun little goodies! (Stockings are my favorite!)

Sale:




Stockings:



4. LOFT: all these sweaters are on sale for $30 or under!



5. Anthropologie: EXTRA 40% off sale items! I love this white top. I tried it on in the store a few weeks ago, but now that it's on sale, I might pull the trigger!
If you haven't gotten holiday cards yet, these are really sweet and 40% off $15! Now that's a good deal :)

6. West Elm: 20% off all in stock items.

7. Mac Makeup: 25% off. This is the only place I buy lipstick. I just love their colors and the taste of the lipstick, too ;) Weird, I know. This is one of my favorites!


Happy weekend!!
xoxo

Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top