24 of My Favorite Rugs


Hey friends! If you missed yesterday's post about how to figure out what shape, size and type of rug you need for your space, then you can read it here. I'm back with Part Two of my rug series, and this post is all about my favorite rugs for different budgets, rooms, and styles. Just to keep the post organized, I grouped the rugs by color, but made notes about some of the stand-out rugs in regards to room, material, etc. I hope you enjoy it!


NEUTRAL: floral neutral- statement piece! / faux fur - so soft for by your bed! / souk wool- awesome dining room rug / geo jute / cream border- great for a simple, traditional space / round jute- for under a round dining table



BLUE / GREEN: water stripes- love for a playroom or office / herringbone cotton- I have this for by our kitchen sink / indigo dyed- my parent's have this in their living room! / turquoise trellis- simple, yet effective pattern and great way to infuse color / distressed tribal- traditional yet tribal pattern, great for living or dining room / deep turquoise- got neutral bedding? This would be the perfect way to bring in a burst of color



GRAY / BLACK: scroll silk & chenille - eclectic, traditional, farmhouse. This versatile rug is great for any room! / diamond dhurrie - cost effective / tile kilim- flatweave, really durable / tile cowhide- fun twist on a cowhide / black stripe- perfect for family room, office or playroom / shag- soft and affordable. Tribal, moroccan, modern vibe /

PINK / PURPLE: magenta vintage - budget friendly, infuses bright pop of color within a fairly neutral rug/ ombre with tassels - great entry or kitchen rug (comes in lots of colors!) / stamped distressed wool- contemporary, perfect for any room / pink, navy, yellow diamond flat weave - modern and playful rug for your playroom or living room. / deep magenta - traditional pattern with unexpected hue / cotton kilim with tassels- infuse a modern, boho vibe into your dining or living room /


While I was putting this post together I found a lookalike rug from this rug in my client's home. The actual rug in the picture is from Restoration Hardware, and is a VERY nice quality that will last for years to come. If you want the same look, but can't afford the price tag, this one might have you covered! I also found this faux cowhide rug that would make a great layering piece on top of a natural fiber rug-- just like this picture from yesterday's post!

Just for further inspiration, here are a few rugs I've used in clients rooms!

Bosworth Rug in this California Living Room

Lynx Striped Rug from this Coastal Family Room

Henley Rug in my old apartment

Rugby Stripe in a client's mudroom

Kasbah Wool Rug (on sale now) in a client's family room

Shop these rugs:




If you're wondering all the places I shop for rugs, I compiled a list for you!

Lulu & Georgia*
Pottery Barn
West Elm*
Crate & Barrel*
Restoration Hardware*
World Market
Home Goods
Nordstrom- especially the Dash & Albert line*
Wayfair
Joss & Main
Rugs USA (for cheaper rugs, but that don't last as long)
Target

* Favorite, best quality

KIDS:
Land of Nod
Pottery Barn Kids
RH Baby & Child


I hope that helps your rug search! Let me know if you have any questions and I can answer them in the comments!

Happy Wednesday!
xoxo

Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Thank you for this! My husband is ready to kill me for the state of the rug in our den (life with a puppy), but I've been having such a hard time finding a new one that I actually like that won't break the bank!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post - thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top