Friday Finds: Date Idea & Bell Sleeve Tops

It's FRIDAY! I hope you've all enjoyed your week. I'm here with some fun finds this week!

1. My first "find" is a super fun date night idea! A few weeks ago my husband and I went to a Murder Mystery dinner with my friend Ashley and her husband. It was such a fun double date! Not only did we enjoy a yummy dinner, but we also had fun trying to figure out which character at the party was the "murderer". Between each dinner course, the actors from the improv company would come out and act out a scene from the murder. Then the guests would get to go around to the characters and ask questions, trying to get their alibi and gain any information we could, so that at the end of the meal, we could place our guess as to who the murder was. It was so, so fun! We'd definitely do this again for a fun date night. 

This company does regular public shows all across the country, along with being available for all types of themed private events, so you should check out the website and see if they're doing one near you!

One of the most fun parts of the evening was getting dressed up...it was a masquerade theme, so we got masks and I put on a party dress :)


2. Nordstrom's sale section has so many good finds. Here are a few clothes that caught my eye:


Some other cute sale items:




3. Anthropologie is having a 40% off sale SALE!

4. Speaking of Anthro, while I was home in California, my mom treated me to this adorable chambray top with bell sleeves. I'm dying over this bell sleeve style right now!!


Here's the front so you can see it:

4. Give me all the bell sleeves. Here are a few fun tops I found:




That's it for this week! Have you found anything good this week?!

Have a great weekend!

Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top