Bridal Inspiration


Happy Thursday, friends! You might notice things look a little different around here. I'm so excited to show you the new look, designed by my friend and super talented graphic designer, Lindsey! You can now find the topics and categories you're most interested in by hovering over the drop down menus at the top up there. Just click on the category and then you'll pull up the posts with that topic! Hopefully it's super easy to navigate for you and more reader-friendly :)

Stay tuned for next week, as I'm going to be hosting some super fun giveaways on the blog to celebrate my 7 years of blogging + the new blog and website design! I can't wait to show you more.

Today I had to share this fun styled bridal shoot I did for my friend Ashley while at Holman Ranch (my wedding venue!) a few months ago teaching The Bloom Workshop. After we set up for the workshop, I slipped into this stunning gown and got to hold some gorgeoussss florals by Christine Cater while Ashley worked her magic. Sort of fun to be in front of the camera, especially at this magical place :)











Photos: Ashley Slater Photography / Florals: Christine Cater  / Venue:  Holman Ranch / Gown: Kinsley James Bridal / Rings: Susie Saltzman / 

Isn't this just the most romantic setting?! I still can't believe we got married there.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway to win $50 to Nordstrom here! It ends tomorrow night.




No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top