Gift Guide: For Her + Cyber Monday Sales



Happy Monday! It's the biggest shopping day of the year (well, online at least!) so I'm sharing only my favorite Cyber Monday deals, along with a gift guide for Her; your friends, your sister, your mama, your cousin. I tried to pick gifts everyone would love! The gift guide is up first, then keep scrolling for the Cyber Monday Sales. I'll be updating these as I find out about more.

Oh, and almost everything in the gift guide is on major sale for Cyber Monday! If you want something act fast, the deals usually go quickly.

SHOP
necklace / black tassel earrings / bow gloves / vase / mercury glass candle / tory burch sandals / One Pan Two Plates cookbook / blanket / 2018 planner / beautycounter lip stick / hot tools 1" curling iron / Aveda Shampoo & Conditioner / Aveda hair brush / marbled iphone case 






A few more things I wanted to point out that couldn't fit on the board...

This travel jewelry case (which can be personalized with a monogram) is such a beautiful and practical gift if the receiver loves to travel! Use code FRIENDS for 25% off + FREE shipping:

This sweet initial tartan mug is perfect for the coffee or tea drinker. Just put a giftcard to Starbucks or their favorite coffee shop in the mug and voila! Use code FREESHIP for fast, free shipping.

You could also pair the above gift with this fun holiday cookie cookbook for a kitchen theme (PS. I want this!!)

For the best smelling body wash, I adore this creamy citrus mimosa wash. It smells like oranges and lemons and totally wakes me up in the morning! My husband and parents love it, too.


These super warm gloves are on my wish list! I have raynauds disease (bad circulation to hands and feet), so I need a new pair of gloves that will keep my fingers extra warm. I like them in black, but they come in 3 colors.


A bunch of other ideas that I loved are below:








AERIE: All sweaters and sweatshirts $25. Undies 10 for $35. PJ pants $20. 

ANTHROPOLOGIE: 20% off full priced items + FREE shipping.

Last chance to get this cozy sweater on sale + shipped free:
BANANA REPUBLIC: 50% off everything, FREE shipping over $50.
I'll be honest, I don't find a lot here for myself, but this is my husband's favorite store. I'm linking to a few things he's recently bought and loves. He said these jeans "changed his life" so we got another pair in the darker wash. I also hot him this reversible belt for Christmas...shhh! ;)

BEAUTYCOUNTER: Countermatch discovery set, which houses our newest line of adaptive products, is only $48 (travel sizes of all products). New shampoo and conditioner holiday sets, too! Spend $175 and get a FREE rosemary citrus body oil. Spend $100 and get FREE shipping. 
A little about the Countermatch collection... "Countermatch Intense Moisture Serum delivers a concentrated boost of lasting hydration and antioxidant protection. Countermatch Eye Rescue Cream hydrates and oxygenates the delicate eye area, reducing the appearance of shadows and fatigue. Countermatch Adaptive Moisture Lotion helps skin adapt to the ever-changing aggressors of modern life by adjusting hydration levels throughout the day. And by night, Countermatch Recovery Sleeping Cream creates a protective layer to shield skin from moisture loss and replenish hydration."

If you're looking to try a few products from BC, today's the day because of the $175 free gift threshold. My suggestion would be to try the Flawless in 5 collection. It has the foundation, concealer pen, blush, eyebrow pencil, mascara and lip gloss of your choice. It's only $148 ($194 value!) and then you could get the charcoal face mask (my favorite thing) to hit the $175 and get your free rosemary body oil (it's divine).


* If you need help choosing a color for foundation or anything, let me know. Happy to help!

J.CREW: 40% off + additional 10% off. FREE shipping. Until noon today!! Code: SHOPFAST
J.CREW FACTORY: 60% off everything + FREE shipping. Code: CYBER

LOFT: 50% off + FREE shipping. Some things are even more than 50% off! I got this sweater for $20! 
More faves:





MADEWELL: 25% off everything. Code: GOODMOOD

NORDSTROM: additional 20% off sale + FREE shipping & returns.

This gray cardi looks so cozy:
Both my mom and I have these boots and really love them! But these Uggs on sale are looking pretty good right about now.
More Cyber Monday Nordstrom sale finds:





Happy Shopping!!
xoxo
interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top