Our Gingham Christmas Tree Inspiration

How soon is TOO soon to start posting about Christmas decor on my blog?! ;) Hopefully you're okay with it, because I'm so excited to start decorating this year. We'll be going to California a week before Christmas and spending 2 weeks there, so I think I want to get up our decor and tree here a week early to enjoy it a little longer before we take off. I thinkkk we're going to get our tree next weekend or early next week, just a few days before Thanksgiving (don't be mad;))
I've decided to go with a classic look this year and do gingham ribbon around our tree. I loved our metallic rustic ribbon last year and will probably use it somewhere (maybe on wreaths), but wanted to switch it up a little for the tree. I am obsessed with gingham and love how wintery it looks, so we're going with it! Our ornaments will be mostly mixed metallics, but with a bunch of red thrown in too. I'm even going to try to find (or make) a few gingham ornaments. I picked up neutral wrapping paper from Target and will finish them all with red and metallic bows. 

PS. I also love the tree below in a galvanized bucket. We might have to put ours on top of one, especially with a puppy, who might be way too excited about a living tree in our apartment!
gingham tree ribbon / curtains / metallic ornaments / red bows  / tree with red berries / wreath

I can't wait to get the boxes out and deck the halls! To see our tree from last year, check it out here. 
Who else is excited? If you have any plans for your tree, share in the comments!
interior design website / services / portfolio

1 comment

  1. We don’t typically put up our tree until the beginning of December, but I️ think we will do it the last week of November this year. Things get so hectic in December, I️ realize it will be great to have the decorating done before the crazy starts! I️ love your Christmas inspo, Black and White is HOT this year and I️ am going to be embracing that trend for sure! I️ even saw someone post that they found Oreo candy canes to add that black and white touch! Can’t wait to see your tree!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top