Gift Guide: For Him

One of my favorite gift guides is here today-- the guide for the men! It's my favorite, because my husband helps me put this together and simultaneously, I get my shopping done for him ;) All of these gift ideas are McCann-approved (yes, that's my husband's name, for those of you who are new around here. Michaela + McCann...we know, it's ridiculous. But we can't change our names!! So we try to embrace it!)

There's a bunch of ideas, from gifts that help you stay warm (like those slippers!), to everyday practical gifts (like boxers and a belt), to little things that make life more enjoyable (like the coffee accessories), there's something for everyone. 

watch / slippers / slim jeans (40% off at checkout!) / phone case with pocket for wallet essentials / joggers / swell coffee mug / cologne / reversible belt (40% off) / whiskey glasses / v60 coffee making starter kit / chemex / gloves 

A few stand outs from the gift guide:
Like I said, I had my husband help me with this guide, and he loves this watch. I liked another one better that I linked to below, but it is the GUYS gift guide, so I put his favorite on the board. He said this square shape is different and masculine :)
These North Face gloves are on his Christmas wish list to use as driving gloves. Here in the arctic tundra of Michigan, the steering wheel is reallll cold in the morning!
This YSL brand is the cologne I got McCann on our wedding day. It's still my favorite man-scent! 
If your guy is in the market for a new belt, kill two birds with one stone and get this black and brown reversible belt. It's under the tree for my hubby! ;)
As you might know, my husband is a coffee fanatic. Like, we don't have a coffee maker-- instead, he makes pour overs or french presses every morning. I don't drink coffee, so I'm not sure about this, but he says it tastes way better! All I know is our apartment smells glorious in the morning, so I'm okay with it :) Anyways, this is the chemex he uses for pour overs if he's making a few cups and this is the v60 he uses if he's only making one cup.
We're BIG fans of the S'well water bottles around here. I got him the water bottle version last year for Christmas and he takes it to work each day (finally got him drinking more water!), but look at this new design! It's made to make drinking coffee and warm drinks easier. It stays hot for 12 hours and cold for 24. It's really amazing!! I love this new thermos design. 
Finally, my husband has both these joggers and these jeans and he literally lives in both of them. When the jeans come off, he's in the joggers immediately. so he made me put them both on the gift guide!
A few other things that couldn't fit in the guide:

Last year, I got McCann these chukka boots and they were and still are a huge hit. He loves them. They have an ugg insert  sole with the fuzzy, warm ugg fur, so they keep him nice and toasty!


This 3/4 zip Patagonia jacket looks so nice and warm! My husband's Christmas list became a lot longer after doing this guide with me ;) It comes in lots of colors and is under $100. This is a great gift for husbands, boyfriends, brothers and dads. 
I thought this bottle opener with your state on the top was so cool. If your guy has a man-cave, this might be the perfect gift! 
Most of these items are on major sale below. I got my brother that flannel plaid shirt from J.Crew Factory two years ago and he still wears it and loves it.

Now when it comes to dad's, I feel like they're a little harder. My own dad never has anything he really wants, so I usually try to gift him an experience, like a gift card to a nice restaurant, so he and my mom can enjoy a date together. I've gotten him Sperry's in the past, which was a huge hit! One year I got him a wine flight tasting, which was fun and interactive. I try to be creative here! I thought if your dad is into Fixer Upper, he might like Chip's new book, Capital Gaines.

PS. I always, always put a pair of socks and boxers in my husband's stocking! Is there anything fun you always include?! This year I got this pair of boxers! I'll be sharing a gift guide on stocking stuffers next week, so stay tuned.
Hope this helps get a lot of your shopping done for the guys in your life!
xoxo
interior design website / services / portfolio

1 comment

  1. Usefull Info Walls Asia, is One Of the Best Architectural Interior Designing Company in Hyderabad offering comprehensive Interior designing services from the past 10 years at affordable Prices as per client’s requirements. We serve all surrounding areas of Hyderabad & Secunderabad and all over Telangana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top