{October Happenings} A Trip Home


Last weekend I was able to go home {hooray for being in the same state as my parents!} My brother came home from school for the weekend to visit, so I decided to head home to join in on the fun. While there, I captured the weekend fun. And yes, by fun I do mean giving Hope a bath and watching her play in leaves.  
My mom, aunt and I also went to a sweet little tea shop {have I mentioned I love tea before?! ;) } Teapots and cups are always something I find so delicate and pretty.  
All of these pictures are taken with my new lens I received as an early birthday present! It's a canon 50mm 1.8 and I'm in love with it.  Anyways, here's a little bit from around our house!



How cute is our puppy getting?! She's almost a year old! You should have seen her when she saw me walk in the door. Pure joy.

What have you been up to? I'd love to hear about your lives! Has Fall made it to your town? It has in the Bay Area, but not so much in Los Angeles. I've yet to see a tree full of orange and yellow leaves.  Dare I say I miss Seattle... :)

Happy Thursday:)
Love,
Photobucket

20 comments

  1. I love these pictures! They are all so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lens looks like it works amazingly! The picture of hope getting a bath is so well done, the droplets of water are so clear! Awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that lens! Your photos look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those teacups are so sweet!
    I've been babysitting today, so my little sister and I made some roses out of the fallen leaves!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got the Canon nifty fifty too and I love it! Such a versatile lens. Especially love the bath picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh the 50mm is so much fun to shoot with!! Your pictures are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pictures, Michaela! The 50mm is on my wish list this Christmas!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pictures! Looks like a great visit :) That pup is precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That tea shop looks SO darling! I am practically giddy thinking about a potential weekend in Texas post!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like the perfect trip home! Especially with some puppy love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have that lens I love it too! Great shots. How adorable is your pup! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your pup is too cute! Glad you had a good time at home, these photos are beautiful! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. love all the pictures, especially the tea being poured. really great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love each and every one of these shots! You are great at picture taking. And Hope is SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've dropped many not-so-subtle hints to Mr. M that I'd like a 50 mm for Christmas this year! Lovely photos, and it looks like you had a wonderful time at home.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That new lens really is amazing!! Love sweet Hope! I can't believe she's getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those are beautiful pictures, Michaela!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your puppy is just so precious <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the pretty mantle display. I have three of the Pottery Barn "vintage" metal tiles, like the one on your mantle. Originally, I purchased them to use as a headboard for a queen bed. Now I have 2 of them hanging vertically in a hallway. They are so versatile!

    Thanks for always inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top