Friday Finds: Nordstrom Sale Favorites (Last Chance!)



This week flew by for me. What about for you? The only "Finds" you need to know about today is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! There are so many awesome items-- all on MAJOR sale. I am still trying to decide between the color of the scalloped flats I want to go with. I love suede black (perfect for fall) or the nude! 

Most of these items are all under $100! Click on the purple box to shop the product:



Shop the rest of my favorites here:



There are some adorable things on sale for kids, lots of dapper menswear and awesome home decor on sale, too.

Don't forget the sale ends on August 3rd and prices go back up to normal! Finally, there are still some tickets left for our Seattle Bloom Bash Workshop this fall! Would love to meet you. 

Happy Shopping!
xoxo

Photobucket

1 comment

  1. I've been eyeing those tan fringe booties the entire sale and can't decide if I actually want to pull the plug on them or not!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top